|Date Posted:||Friday, August 24th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Mason City, IA|
|Pay Rate:||$50,000 - $110,000|
|Required Skills:||C#, SQL, PostgreSQL, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF & SOA, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap|
Minimum Required Skills:
C#, SQL, PostgreSQL, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF & SOA, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap
We are a fast growing company that provides auto dealers with an industry leading dealer management system. We are seeking a .Net developer to join our growing team. If you are a .NET Developer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
• Software development in C# using Visual Studio and related tools
• Creation and delivery of data-driven reports
• Unit test design for new Windows and web software applications
• Identification and correction of defects in existing software systems
• Identification of opportunities to enhance existing systems in ways that make our business objectives more attainable
• Investigation and development of skills in new software technologies
• Creation of technical specifications, test plans, and operational guides
• Maintenance of documentation on existing software systems
• Close consultation with management and stakeholders on projects and tasks
• Collaboration with colleagues on systems maintenance and improvement
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- ASP.NET MVC
- WCF & SOA
What's In It for You
1. Great Compensation, based on experience
2. Benefits, 401k, PTO
3. Great Work Environment
So, if you are a .NET Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.