|Date Posted:||Wednesday, August 29th, 2018|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
Kforce has a client seeking a Web Java Development Tech Lead in New York, New York (NY).
The candidate will be responsible for UI part of the project. This is completely hands-on role and will include the definition of the technology strategy, best development practices and standards, testing/unit-testing, overall technical leadership for the UI part of the system. This role includes making the process of transformation, reporting and support transparent through building the UI Tools for data retrieval, transformation, data quality/validation and reporting layers. The technology stack includes Oracle Exadata, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Unix scripting.
* Excellent understanding of the browser's internals and differences between rendering engines
* Proven experience with UI automated testing frameworks
* Proven Java experience (3+ years) as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
* Proven experience with Spring family of frameworks and persistence/ORM
* A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
* Strong communication and writing skills