|Date Posted:||Friday, August 31st, 2018|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$110,000 - $130,000|
|Required Skills:||Software Engineer, Financial Indusry, C++ programming, multithreaded systems, Foreign Exchange Feed Handlers, Linux, Financial Market Data|
Minimum Required Skills:
Software Engineer, Financial Indusry, C++ programming, multithreaded systems, Foreign Exchange Feed Handlers, Linux, Financial Market Data
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a highly motivated experienced Software Engineer to join a Data Management Company working with the Market Data Engineering group.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, documentation, and debugging of time critical, multi-threaded, distributed applications that interact with custom hardware acceleration devices.
What You Will Be Doing
* Design and build ultra-low latency Foreign Exchange feed handlers.
* Design and build reusable and extensible software to process financial market data in an ultra-low latency system.
* Refactor and test existing software implementations.
* Support Technical Account Managers and Operations.
* Work with other development groups on strategic initiatives.
* Identify ways to automate testing, packaging, and deployment.
** TRAVEL TO ST. LOUIS PERIODICALLY IS REQUIRED.
What You Need for this Position
* BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
* 5+ years experience in developing multithreaded C++ software systems.
* 3+ years experience in designing clean and extensible object oriented designs.
* Experience working in the Financial sector.
* Experience designing and building ultra-low latency Foreign Exchange feed handlers.
* Experience in applying design patterns.
* Familiar with Linux operating systems (RedHat, CentOS, SUSE Linux).
* Experience with Linux development and debugging tools.
* Knowledge of profiling, memory leak detection and other code analysis.
What's In It for You
We offer an above average and area competitive compensation and full benefits package. So, if you are a Software Engineer with the needed experience, please apply today! This is a great company to work for!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.