|Date Posted:||Monday, September 10th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Menlo Park, CA|
|Required Skills:||C, C++, SQL, Unix|
Minimum Required Skills:
C, C++, SQL, Unix
Based in California's beautiful South S.F. Bay area- We are an online investing & trading pioneer, with 4.7 million accounts and over $200 billion in customer assets, is continuing to reinvent the online trading industry. Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will be continually learning and challenged to develop your career.
What You Will Be Doing
- Viewed as an expert in applications development.
- Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Makes decisions on complex or ambiguous application development issues.
- Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Creates prototypes.
- Codes, tests and debugs documents and implementations. Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for team.
- Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
What You Need for this Position
- B.S. in C.S., E.E. or related discipline
- 4 or 5 years of middleware development experience
What's In It for You
So, if you are a talented Senior Staff Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.