|Date Posted:||Wednesday, September 12th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Chandler, AZ|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION, SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT, WINDOWS, LINUX, UNIX, VMWARE, BUILDBOT, JENKINS, TEAMCITY, PYTHON, PERL, GIT, GERRIT|
This position will be responsible for maintaining the health of the software repositories, ensuring that the software can be successfully built and is working all the time. Responsible for ownership of delivering the software to various internal teams and organizations, ensuring that all incremental changes and patches are synchronized to different build lines and build systems. Also responsible for ensuring that software being developed by external vendors and teams is properly sanitized, integrated and shared. Responsible for producing periodic builds of the software and making it available for various validation teams and coordinating the flow of defect fixes into the stable build lines. This person needs to Ieverage automation of software patch and build management and enhance existing processes to improve them continuously and guide the team members within and outside the organization to sound practices.
- BS in IT, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-5 Years of experience with Git/GERRIT
- 1-2 years of experience with continuous integration systems such as buildbot, Jenkins
- 3-5 years of experience working with Linux/Unix, Windows, VMware ESX Virtualization
- 1-2 years of experience with python, perl for developing cron jobs and automation scripts