|Date Posted:||Monday, September 17th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$50,000 - $70,000|
|Required Skills:||Manual Testing, Black-Box Testing, Selenium, SQL, grey box testing|
Minimum Required Skills:
Manual Testing, Black-Box Testing, Selenium, SQL, grey box testing
If you are a QA Engineer with experience, please read on!
Located in sunny West Los Angeles, CA, we are revolutionizing online marketing engagement for top brands around the world. Our goal is to establish deeper connections with online consumers using a stronger and more direct approach. We reach billions of eyes across the globe in an array of hot industries, from music and video to social gaming and sports.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of QA experience
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles
- Heavy Black Box Experience with some Grey Box Testing Experience
- Command of Web Debugging Tools
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Selenium (Authoring and Executing)
- Mobile Testing Experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Great Benefits
- Fun company events
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Ability to wear jeans and a t-shirt
- A fantastic atmosphere at our brand-new HQ (with awesome outdoor patio)
- All the dogs you can pet! So, if you are an eager QA Engineer with experience, we look forward to your resume!
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.