|Date Posted:||Tuesday, September 18th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Chicago, IL|
|Required Skills:||Senior .NET Developer|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer for our client in the Finance domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Full Time position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Chicago,IL 60601
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Role Description: The Senior .NET Developer would need to have at least 7 years of experience.
- Design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of business solutions.
- Codes and tests technical solutions, identify deficiencies and proactively recommends best practice technical solutions.
- Contribute to development and implementation of RESTful web services.
- Ensures that all development practices are in compliance with employer's best practices policies and procedures.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Communicate effectively with other disciplines including Managers, Architects, Developers, Project Management, Test, Infrastructure/ and Production Support within and outside the organization.
- Coding and testing of new modules based on technical specifications as needed.
- Maintenance of existing product code, as required.
- Support and maintain the companys existing production software solutions and core technologies.
- Responsible for applications development in an enterprise architecture environment within .net framework using C#.
Required Experience and Skills:
-6-10 years of experience successfully designing and deploying enterprise applications with C# and .NET in a multi-threaded application software development.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related fields is required.
- Must have experience in writing the code for high performance, high scalability.
- Code quality improvement through design/code reviews and advanced debugging techniques.
- Proven Experience developing and maintaining highly scalable server-side distributed applications serving thousands client requests per sec.
- Experience in application development for reliability, scalability, performance, robustness, security, manageability, and maintainability/extensibility are very important.
- Strong coding skills, especially in the area of Object-orientation, with knowledge of design patterns and/or well-architected frameworks (like .NET).
- Knowledge of and adherence to best practices for bug free coding, unit-testing, etc. is a must.
- Knowledge of SOA, SaaS, REST/Web Services, etc. and skills in the areas of unit-testing, performance analysis, debugging, and Secure Software Development.
- Experience creating own unit test programs to verify correct functioning of server applications and services.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies Excellent communication, documentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Must have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, have experience working on distributed platforms (Windows preferred or UNIX) and have experience in a .net framework enterprise architecture environment.
- Knowledge of Rational Unified Process methodology, Agile or other iterative development methodologies is a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
- Must be able to analyze, propose, and implement custom software in a timely manner while delivering a high degree of quality, security and performance.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 7 years
Relocation: No, this position will not recover for relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: At Least 3 Years
Expected Travel Time: None
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.