|Date Posted:||Thursday, September 20th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Irvine, CA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, Analytical Skills, Business Requirements, Change Management, Development, Disaster Recovery, Genetic, Management, PowerShell, Project, Project Management, Research, Scripts, Security, SOX, SQL, SQL Server, System Administrator, VMware|
Randstad is looking for a a Senior Sharepoint Engineer for a 1 year contract in Irvine, CA, Frisco, TX or San Antonio, TX
Provide high level support of SharePoint 2013 infrastructure for a large investment management firm. This is a full-time position within an annual contract and includes healthcare and paid time off benefits.
Roles and responsibilities include:
· Act as an escalation point for high level SharePoint infrastructure issues
· Manage and resolve escalated calls through to resolution using Remedy ticket management system
· Collaboration with management and system architects to assess near- and long-term capacity needs.
· Interface with third-party support vendors as required
· Adhere to existing change control processes
· Perform problem management analysis
· Develop, implement and maintain procedures and associated training plans for system administration, usage and disaster recovery
· Conduct research on associated products, services, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry.
· Act as a mentor for resources within the SharePoint Support organization
· Document and verify knowledge base articles
· Write and peer-review PowerShell commands and scripts
· Participate in design documentation of SharePoint related solutions.
· Participate in process development.
· Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 in an enterprise environment.
· Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 High Availability.
· Advanced knowledge of SQL Server.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated services.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Security Practices.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of information processing principles and practices.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of archiving solutions such as Enterprise Vault.
· Good knowledge and understanding of SOX or an alternative Security Compliance including data privacy practices and laws.
· Good technical knowledge of VMware and other Virtualization Technologies.
· Good technical knowledge of PowerShell.
· Knowledge in core enterprise infrastructure.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Advanced Project Management skills
Analytical Skills (e.g., Using Sound Judgment, Problem Solving)
Applied Learning / Functional Knowledge and Skills (e.g., Troubleshooting, Maintains Industry Awareness/Industry Knowledge)
Change Management Skills (e.g., Being Flexible, Learning Agility)
Interpersonal Communication and Language Skills (e.g., Listening to Others, Reading)
People and Relationship Management Skills (e.g., Demonstrating Teamwork)
Personal Motivation (e.g., Drive to Achieve Goals, Taking Ownership)
Quality and Service Skills and Orientation (e.g., Focus on Details, Valuing Quality)
Self-Management Skills (e.g., Dealing with Stress, Demonstrating Confidence)
Time Management Skills (e.g., Managing Own Time, Planning and Organizing)
Work Orientation (e.g., Behaving with Integrity, Being Dependable)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· At least 5 years’ experience administering Microsoft SharePoint Server in an enterprise environment
· At least 5 years’ experience troubleshooting SharePoint infrastructure
· At least 5 years’ experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
· At least 5 years’ experience in systems development and support
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
* Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.