|Date Posted:||Thursday, September 20th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Toronto, ON|
|Pay Rate:||$55,000 - $65,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Web Application Developer with NodeJS experience, please read on!
Headquartered in Toronto, we are a media technology company that services the world's leading publisher and advertiser brands! If you're looking for a fun industry and a great company culture, make your career here. Our team is growing and we are looking to bring on a NodeJS Developer at our Toronto office!
**We also have openings in Montreal and Waterloo!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new web application components based on provided specifications
- Participate in project requirements and design meetings
- Work closely with other software engineers on maintaining web applications
Collaborate on design discussions, code reviews and technical presentations
Come up with and write unit tests for developed components
What You Need for this Position
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer/Software Engineering
- Hands-on experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience developing RESTful APIs is a plus!
So, if you are a Web Application Developer with NodeJS experience, please apply today!
Please apply directly to by clicking "Apply Now" with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.