|Date Posted:||Friday, September 21st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Chicago, IL|
|Pay Rate:||130k + bonus|
|Required Skills:||PKI, Windows, Linux, Unix, Design, Architecture, Engineer|
Work from home / 100% remote PKI Senior Security Engineer full-time employee position. The salary is to 130k + bonus. This is a PKI focused Senior Security Engineer position.
The team is responsible for all engineering aspects of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). The PKI team supports both internally and externally hosted Certification Authorities (CAs), a centralized Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM) system, Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) and code signing. The PKI team also provides specialized consulting across the enterprise around security and encryption technologies.
* Design, test, implement changes/additions to the PKI infrastructure.
* Provide consulting to all lines of business on security related topics including encryption, certificates, 2nd factor authentication, etc.
* Interface with vendors that provide security/encryption related services.
* Participate in defining and developing the strategic plan for PKI.
* Lead the definition and implementation of POCs around PKI, OTP and other certificate related technologies.
* Ensure 24x7 uptime of the PKI.