|Date Posted:||Friday, September 21st, 2018|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $130,000|
|Required Skills:||C/C++ Software Engineering, Knowledge of C#|
This well established NYC based global Investment Banking company is seeking C Software Engineer / C Software Developer candidates also with C++ and some C# experience to support back office trading, trade analysis, research and operations departments in its New York office now written in Microsoft C converting to C++.
Software Developer - responsible for programming to support and maintain the firm's various front, middle and back office production software solutions for both the Capital Markets and Securities business operations
- Be well-versed in Microsoft C (a two hour C test will be given) and Microsoft C++, have a basic proficiency with C#, and have an active interest in other computer languages and tools. Strong financial applications experience a plus.
- Have excellent undergraduate or graduate preparation in computer science (or equivalent).
- Have some basic quantitative capability and be able to reason about data and numeric relationships using mathematical language.
- Have the maturity to solve problems directly & independently with end users.
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in solving complex problems with code (2+ years coding experience).
- Be able to assimilate and understand large amounts of business knowledge quickly.
- Have superior communication and user-facing skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts to nontechnical audiences
As well as strong analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communications skills. Bright candidates ideally with a Bachelors in Computer Science degree or closely related field.
Qualified candidates will have clear English writing and English speaking skills not requiring repeating during rapid English conversation.
This outstanding career opportunity is based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, New York offering a generous competitive starting salary in the $100,000 to $130,000 per year range based on experience. Your asking compensation will be submitted after your approval. Candidates with solid skills, competitive compensation requirements will be reviewed first.
About WSI Nationwide:
WSI Nationwide is a specialty recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for better projects all over the USA.