|Date Posted:||Friday, September 28th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Calgary, AB|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant|
Position/Title: SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Bullets explaining why you’re a fit for this role
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant
I have a great client that is looking for a SAP BPC Functional/Process/Config consultant. If you HAVE experience and interested, PLEASE APPLY!! I look forward to seeing your resume!
1. At least 2 full cycle implementations in SAP BPC
2. 2 - 4 years’ experience of SAP BI/BW
3. Certificate in Finance/ Accounting / MBA /CPA and experienced in financial planning and financial reporting analysis experience
4. Good understanding of Legal Consolidations, Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
5. Proven track record in designing and implementing of Planning models, Planning dimensions, Business rules, Business process flow and Work status, Macro, BADI, Input templates, Reports, Intra/Inter model data flows etc.
1. Lead BPC project implementations from a functional and technological perspective.
2. Direct interaction with clients and all representatives.
3. Conduct user interviews/workshops and interact directly with clients to define requirements
4. Translate business requirements into functional specifications, defining input layouts/reports/technical requirements and solution design to meet business needs
5. Provide functional and technical guidance and training to the implementation teams and ensure that the implementations follow the finest practice configuration principles.
6. Define/Develop Planning models, Planning dimensions, Granularity of planning, Business rules, Business process flow and Work status, Macro, BADI, Migration of core SEM functions/Planning functions into SAP BPC, Input templates, Reports, Intra/Inter model data flows etc?
7. Support the Sales and Product Management and Client Delivery teams through his/her knowledge of the product or
product line by providing pre-sales support, solution planning, product management expertise and customer support.
8. Excellent communication skills in English
1. Define Planning models, Planning dimensions, Granularity of planning, Business rules, Business process flow and Work status, Macro, BADI, Migration of core SEM functions/Planning functions into SAP BPC, Input templates, Reports, Intra/Inter model data flows etc.
2. Provide functional and technical guidance to the technical team so that the implementations follow business needs, project schedule and the best practice
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."