|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018|
|Job Location:||Chantilly, VA|
|Required Skills:||Test Engineer 3-TS/SCI w/Poly|
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals based in the McLean, VA area. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Cyber Solution Division engaged in Cyber Security and Cyber Software Systems Development for the DoD and Intelligence Community. This is a challenging opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a high performance team of professionals developing and testing leading edge software systems. We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer that has a background of working closely with other members of a technical team. The Test Engineer should be familiar with system life cycle processes and especially with all aspects of software testing to include system, integration, and regression testing as required. The Test Engineer's responsibilities will consist of testing developmental systems, tracking discrepancies, analyzing requirements and writing test plans, test procedures, and test reports. Roles and Responsibilities
* Design, develop, and implement testing methods, plans, and procedures for software systems
* Develop and execute automated test scripts
* Document test equipment requirements and configure test equipment as required for specialized testing and evaluation of products
* Develop software test documentation
* Validate software requirements through analysis, inspection, software code review, integration testing, ad hoc testing, internal verification and acceptance testing
* Conduct hardware and software acceptance tests with Customer representatives. Must be a self-starter with the ability to pick up and learn new products with little supervision.
* BS Computer Science, Information Systems, IT or related degree and at least 5 years of testing experience. Additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* Must have experience with various aspects of software testing (i.e. equipment, inspection, integration, verification, regression, automated, and acceptance testing).
* Extensive experience with testing on Windows O/S is required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* Hands-on experience in large enterprise computer/network environments.
* TS/SCI/ with Polygraph required
* Experience with systems administration (Windows, Unix/Linux), hardware and software configuration
* Familiarity with SubVersion and VMware
* Familiarity with scripting such as VBScript
* Understanding of test automation
* Experience with TargetProcess software and Microsoft's TFS software ISCYBERDIV
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Virginia-Chantilly
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems