|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 4th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Woodlawn, MD|
|Required Skills:||Ajax, Analysis, ColdFusion, CSS, Developer, Development, HTML, HTTP, Java, Lifecycle, Management, MS Office, Project, Rational, Testing|
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA. Description of Work:
* Provide web development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for multiple projects.
* Leads and/or directs the efforts of specialists on project(s) across components and/or technical areas.
* Serve as a Technical Lead in the design, development, and implementation of Web Development utilizing Coldfusion technology.
* Provide mentoring support to client and junior resources on program/team when needed.
* Design and prepare technical specifications. Assist in project artifact documentation in business requirement documents, functional specs, flow charts and system architectures etc.
* Act as self-starter with the ability to take on complex projects and analyses independently
* Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle. Be knowledgeable in all NGC SSA Programs HIPAA compliance requirements and proactively address any HIPAA concerns. Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree and 12 years of experience; Master's degree in Computer Science or related degree and 10 years of experience; or 16 years of related experience will satisfy the education and experience requirement.
* 5 years or more experience in leading the team of senior/junior developers in web development using Coldfusion technology.
* 5 years or more experience with HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Cascade Style Sheets (CSS), and AJAX technologies in developing web applications.
* 3 years or more experience in developing complex applications with Java and/or Java Script and leading/managing the team of developers.
* 5 years of experience performing systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems
* Able to obtain a Position of Public Trust designation
* Experience in using Rational Requisite Pro or HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
* Experience in Unit Testing, writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios
* Experience in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
* Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
* Knowledge of SSA business process and systems is huge plus.
* Excellent documentation and diagramming skills;
* Experience in development, design and production support experience.
* Strong communication skills and ability to interface with the client.
* Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Maryland-Woodlawn
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Position of Public Trust
About NORTHROP GRUMMAN:
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, both in the products we deliver and in the way we conduct ourselves throughout the entire customer experience. Because, after all, we are in the business of securing a great deal more than just our place in the market. Our mission is to be at the forefront of technology and innovation, delivering superior capability in tandem with maximized cost efficiencies. The security solutions we provide help secure freedoms for our nation as well as those of our allies. Squarely meeting our obligations, fiscally and technologically, isn't just a business goal, but a moral imperative. To that end, as we evolve as a company, the responsibility we feel for our country and the citizens and troops we help support grows with us.