|Date Posted:||Friday, October 5th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Reston, VA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Java Architect|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Java Architect for our client in the Financial domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Full-time position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 18+ Months
Location: Reston, VA 20190
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Java Architect
Role Description: The Java Architect would need to have at least 10 years of experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years in defining current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps.
- Minimum 5 years providing solutions based on Event Driven Architecture, Services Orchestration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on Business Process re-engineering efforts.
- Minimum of 5 years using TIBCO or Similar Service Orchestration tool set.
- Minimum of 3 years using Architecture Modeling tools like Mega, IBM System Architect, Troux, Rational Software Architect etc.
- 3+ years hands on experience with integrating Salesforce.com and 3rd party applications.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise level architecture for enabling Salesforce capabilities.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on Java design and development.
- Minimum 5 years implementing Java open source frameworks (i.e., Spring, Hibernate etc.).
- Minimum 5 years implementing both RESTful and SOAP web services using JEE stack.
- Minimum 10 years of solutioning for projects implementing agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years reviewing project architectures and solutions.
- Minimum 10 years with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Minimum 5 years with application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server.
- Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills; proven experience working with senior management in identifying solution and quickly able to summarize options with recommendation.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs and design patterns for enterprise adoption.
- Thought leadership in emerging web design technologies, web design integration, prototyping , database driven content and web based user interfaces.
- Financial services experience a strong plus.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 10 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.