|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 9th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
|Required Skills:||Junior Enterprise Architect Job|
Junior Enterprise Architect Job
Junior Enterprise Architect needed for a contract to hire opportunity with Yoh's client located in Washington DC.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Experienced with Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Development of Enterprise Architecture standards
- Excellent communicative skills (Written & Oral)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assist in the development and implementation of enterprise architecture (EA), including the EA framework, strategy, process, approach and artifacts in support of mission areas.
- Develop baseline and target architecture artifacts, and Transition and Sequencing Plans.
- Prepare of management reports on the maturity, outcomes and measurements of the EA Program for the Chief Information Officer, and oversight organizations including but not limited to the US Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the US Government Accountability Office (GAO), and the Inspector General (IG).
- Reviews and provides analyses and recommendations to be used by the Chief Architect on the architectural compliance of the Segment and Solution architecture artifacts and the Information Technology Investment Management Portfolio prepared within the Agency.
- EA integration and coordination with the Agency's strategic, budget, human capital, and information management planning groups and practices.
- Participate in direct coordination of the EA with the Agency's Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process, the System Development Methodology (SDM), and the Information Security and Technology Policy infrastructure.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent experience in a technical or business discipline.
- Specific course work or formal certification training in Enterprise Architecture is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) or more experience years in the development of Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards as defined by OMB EA Practice Guidance (development of Federal EA reference models), and governance documents to ensure IT investments are aligned with the business needs that meet EA federal requirements.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to integrate existing and evolving EA tools, frameworks, methodologies, models, and artifacts.
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.