|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 9th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Sunnyvale, CA|
|Required Skills:||Android, Java, Agile, Mobile Software Development|
Minimum Required Skills:
Android, Java, Agile, Mobile Software Development
Based in Sunnyvale, we are changing the way cash is used in a digital word, and making lives simpler in the process! We have been in business for over 6 years and continue our rapid growth. We are currently looking for a talented Android Developer to develop and test native Android applications using Java. If you are a Android Software Engineer with 3 + years experience and preferably a few apps in the Google Play store, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing, testing, and maintaining native Android applications using Java
- Participating in an Agile team environment by understanding the user, estimating stories, organizing a backlog, sprint planning, daily standups, creating tested software, code reviews, and retrospectives
- May provide mentor-ship in mobile software development to team members
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Mobile Software Development
What's In It for You
- Flexible work schedule
- Ping pong and basketball!
- Fully stocked kitchen
So, if you are a Android Software Engineer with the appropriate experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.