|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 11th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Horsham, PA|
|Required Skills:||j2ee, java|
Looking for experienced J2EE Senior Developers to join our team. As a J2EE Senior Developer, you will be a key participant in the design and development of various enhancements and strategic projects to our Medicare administration system. Our solution is deployed in a UNIX environment using WebSphere Application Server and an Oracle 11g RAC database.
- Minimum of 5 years of Java/J2EE design and development experience, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs), Spring, JDBC, JMS, SQL
- Minimum of 2 years of Rational Software Architect, WebSphere Studio Application Developer, or Rational Application Developer experience
- Very strong object-oriented design and development experience, specifically in the area of J2EE design patterns such as Model View Controller, Command pattern, Session Facade, Data Access Object pattern, etc.
- Experience writing SQL and using JDBC to connect to relational databases.
- Experience over the full software development life cycle.
- Very Strong written and oral communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.