|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 11th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Rochester, NY|
|Required Skills:||C# Asp.Net Software Engineer Job In Rochester, NY|
We are currently recruiting on a C# asp.net Software Engineer job in Rochester, NY 14650.
The PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES for this C# asp.net Software Engineer job in Rochester, NY 14650 include:
• Design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of application work-flows, client and server software applications
• Work closely with senior developers to successfully anticipate, identify and resolve issues/concerns internally.
• Diagnose and resolve software defects and problems.
• Meets time requirements for assignments, with minimal reminders.
• Provide work breakdown using standardized estimation techniques
• Participate in work product reviews (e.g. code design)
• Performs other related duties as required.
The SKILLS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for this C# asp.net Software Engineer job in Rochester, NY 14650 include:
• Object oriented design and service oriented architecture programming using Agile Methodologies.
• Windows XP, Windows 7 and 2003, 2012 Server.
• C# (.NET) required; C++ (COM, MFC, and ATL) desired.
• Video/Photographic Equipment Interfaces, Web Service, SQL Server experiences are desired, but not necessary.
• Source Control Experience (Rational ClearCase control familiarity a plus)
• Good communication skills, with emphasis on ability to author specifications, interface with outside companies, and effective written & verbal technical knowledge transfer.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Actively seeks guidance when needed. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE SPECIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Minimum 2 -3 years’ prior Computer Science experience
If you are interested in this C# asp.net Software Engineer job in Rochester, NY 14650, please apply. PLEASE NO THIRD PARTY APPLICANTS