|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 11th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Philadelphia, PA|
|Required Skills:||Senior Java Developer|
A Kforce client in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a Java Developer with at least 5 years of experience to join their team immediately. This is an excellent full time opportunity to be a senior resource for a thriving eCommerce customer. The ideal candidate will play a key role in developing our internet site. This candidate will also design and develop web pages for our site using J2EE. As well as, create and present technical and business solutions independently or within a group dynamic.
* 3 + years of web development experience, particularly on eCommerce sites.
* Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
* Effective understanding of Website information organization and navigation design.
* Experience working in J2EE or other web development language.
* Proficiency in MySQL or other major databases.
* Proficiency in UNIX/LINUX.
* Must be able to work with multiple individuals and departments.
* Strong knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
* Spring Framework - preferable version 3.0
* J2EE platform
* Alfresco Content Management System
* Apache Tomcat Web Server
* Web Services
* Java Server Pages
* Eclipse Development Environment
* Apache Ant
* Apache Maven 2
* Web Analytical, monitoring, and testing tools
* Ruby on Rails a plus
Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in the technology areas of functional and business management, systems applications development, enterprise data management and infrastructure for commercial and government organizations. Kforce has been matching job seekers and employers since 1962. We are committed to “Great People = Great Results” and offer exciting job opportunities across the United States. Kforce continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people! Learn more about Kforce technology jobs at http://www.kforce.com/JobSeekers/Technology.aspx.