|Date Posted:||Friday, October 12th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
|Required Skills:||Network Engineer|
* Network Engineering/Support - Cisco route/switch (any e-commerce experience is a huge plus.)
* Cisco VoIP experience (some light telephony experience)
* Security - firewall management (Palo Alto's externally, and Cisco ASA's internally)
* Troubleshooting network connectivity on Cisco routers and switches
* Document LAN/WAN infrastructure, such as network topology, subnets, firewall, router configurations, and other systems deemed to be critical
* Troubleshoot complex network issues in the LAN and WAN networks, and work with team to identify bottlenecks and other network configuration issues
* Provide support that is operational in nature with a focus on maintaining excellent day-to-day functioning of all aspects of the voice and data network
* Experience with QoS implementation/troubleshooting in a Cisco router and VoIP environment
* VLAN setups: setting up connectivity for the internet and their sites.
* Cisco routing and switching (understanding the design and implementing layer network solutions for Routing & switching)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.