|Date Posted:||Monday, October 22nd, 2018|
|Job Location:||Carmel, IN|
|Pay Rate:||90000-100000 yearly|
|Required Skills:||Senior Project Manager|
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Carmel, Indiana (IN).
* Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins and schedules from the Corporate Office and Director IT. Maintain a good flow of communication with the Department employees and within the Corporation
* Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions
* Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints and disputes and resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the Director IT of serious complaints or incidents
* Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and provide direct or distinct portions of a larger project. Provide direct management of major IT projects. Support smaller projects by providing mentoring and coaching to less experienced Project Managers
* Effectively manage cross-functional and matrixed teams. Serve as coordinator for all project team activities. Provide team with project goals, scope, task assignment and timelines. Manage project budget and financials
* Oversee all aspects of project management initiatives from proposal, inception and cost estimation stages through delivery. Coordinate all project related activities following standard project and software development methodologies.
* Review deliverables from project team (i.e. documentation sets - functional, technical specs, design documents, deployment notes, test plans, use cases, etc.). Ensure team is running projects according to project plans set forth and project processes
* Lead and mentor project teams of all levels and backgrounds. Ensure completeness for customer initiatives. Communicate to management project time frames, budgets, solution approaches and staffing requirements per the project phases
* Research, create and present Project Proposals to the business and IT
* High energy, highly focused on the engagement
* Agile preferred. PMP preferred
* Experience with integration - code from one system to another would be a great match
* Five (5) or more years experience in an IT project manager role and ten (10) or more years in an IT role required
* Previous experience required in Microsoft PowerPoint and presentation, Microsoft Project or other project management timeline software
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
About Kforce: Technology
Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in the technology areas of functional and business management, systems applications development, enterprise data management and infrastructure for commercial and government organizations. Kforce has been matching job seekers and employers since 1962. We are committed to “Great People = Great Results” and offer exciting job opportunities across the United States. Kforce continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people! Learn more about Kforce technology jobs at http://www.kforce.com/JobSeekers/Technology.aspx.