|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 24th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Required Skills:||CIO, Civil, CTO, Genetic, Hardware, HTTP, Manager, Management, Peripherals, Sales|
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Data Protection Rep to join our team.
Dell Software is committed to attracting and retaining exceptional individuals who want to work for an exceptional company. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability - people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our clients' success. Whether you've worked for a large corporation or a small start-up business, have years of experience or are just starting your career, we'll give you the tools and opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
The Enterprise Data Protection Rep is a field sales product specialist role responsible for selling the breadth of the product and services portfolio to a geographic or vertical set of named accounts.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Dell products and services
- Effectively exercises power and influences key decisions for the benefit of Dell and the customer
- Initiates new or revised sales procedures, programs and initiatives
- Sells multiple LOBs and/or high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services)
- Sells primarily enterprise products and managed services with additional sale of computers, printers, peripherals and other hardware. Multiple products and services, primarily enterprise level
- Sells to large size accounts. Multiple types of customers, larger accounts
- Sells to CEO, CIO, CTO, etc. and may sell to purchasing groups or other decision-making authorities (NGO government boards etc.)
- 10 plus years of Outside / Field sales experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5 plus yearsof solid proficiency with Dell servers and storage product portfolio
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions
- Develops product solutions for customers
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
Department: Sales Account Manager-SWOU