|Date Posted:||Friday, October 26th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Rochester, NY|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Client Support Specialist Job|
Client Support Specialist Job
Client Support Specialist needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Rochester, NY.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Three (3) plus years Help Desk Lead experience
- Expert in Windows 7 platform
- Expert Core Enterprise applications
- Expert in Windows Client Technology
- At least one Windows Platform Certificate
What You'll Be Doing:
- Client Support Specialist will be a member of the Business and Client Services department. The Specialist will play a key role in the continuous improvement and support of the Windows client environment. The Specialist should be self-sufficient with practical experience in resolving complex Microsoft Windows issues, project coordination, documentation and implementing industry best practices.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for issues that appear to be related to the base client operating system or any of the applications that are included in the standard client image.
- Coordinate and manage small to medium size internal support initiatives and projects.
- Technical liaison between Desk-side support (L2) and Advanced Technology Team (L3).
- Responsible for developing and enforcing the use of SOP's for Help Desk support operations.
- Participate in developing best practices for improving efficiencies of the Help Desk support activities.
- Perform data analysis for improving Help Desk support operational efficiencies.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future occurrences.
- Responsible for developing and implementing problem management methodology and associated reporting for Help Desk operations.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Three plus (3+) years of Help Desk experience
- Proficient in all Windows Client Technology Support
- Experience in managing the full lifecycle of Windows problem resolution
- Experience in process improvement
- At least one Windows Platform Certification
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and SLA-driven environment
- Extensive experience in Windows 7 platform and core Enterprise applications
- Previous Supervisor or Team Lead experience
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.