|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 30th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Portland, OR|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Windows 2012 windows2012R2 internals systems Administrator Systems Engineer storage test iSCSI FC SAN VMware Linux scripting python cluster networking storage test scripts qa|
Our client is seeking a Windows 2012R2 Systems Engineer / Administrator on the server side who would be interested in learning Windows 2012 testing.
- Testing Windows 2012 system on enterprise software products. This is at the system level and not the user level. Kernel drivers.
The successful candidate will be a bright, resourceful Windows 2012R2 Systems Engineer possessing the desire to work in all aspects of system-wide testing. The candidate must be a team player who has a desire to design, configure and execute complex test plans and test cases mimicking real world customer environments. Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter who can work well independently and who can interface well with developers, customer support and documentation groups.
Requires strong Windows 2012 administration skills
- Knowledgeable in industry standard tools
- Working Knowledge of iSCSI or FC SAN technology
- Experience in networking and/or clustered storage
- Working knowledge of VMWare and Linux
- Comfortable in a scripting language
Responsibilities: Will learn the following:
- Develop Test Plans and test cases for new functionality that encompass all aspects of QA test phases.
- Develop, review and improve existing test plans to improve functional coverage, gaps in prior testing and regressions
- Execute manual testing and automated testing utilizing industry standard tools
- Track and communicate testing status
- Report, track and verify defects found in testing