|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 31st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Chicago, IL|
Minimum Required Skills:
Are you looking for great pay, tremendous career growth and great work/life balance??
Located in Chicago, we are a team of dedicated & creative marketers, designers, and product specialists working to enrich all facets of your online presence & marketing. From entrepreneurs to sports enthusiasts – builders to bloggers, we achieve most by collaborating together, exchanging ideas in open & honest communication. We work tirelessly to relieve business owners from having to manage & worry about their online marketing efforts. We analyze trends & develop solutions to address your business' online marketing needs in this fast-paced market.
If you are a Front End Developer with Python/Django experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fun and Supportive Work Environment
2. Huge Growth and Vertical Mobility Potential
3. We Value Our Employees and They Love Working Here!
What You Need for this Position
- Python using the Django framework, or relevant experience with other scripting languages and frameworks such as PHP/Symfony, PHP/CodeIgniter, Ruby on Rails, C#/.Net, ASP/.Net, etc.
- Understand software design patterns (Prototype, Factory, Builder, etc.) and software development principles such as DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) and SSOT (Single Source Of Truth)
- Plain, raw, vanilla SQL with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Microsoft SQL, or ORMs such as LINQ2SQL and Hibernate
- Web front-end frameworks such as angularJS, EmberJS, or Backbone.js
What's In It for You
-VERY competitive Salary
So, if you are a Front End Developer with Python/Django experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking "Apply Now" with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.