|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 31st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Bothell, WA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Business Requirements, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Development, E-commerce, Ecommerce, EDM, Hardware, HTTP, Manager, Management, Metrics, Modeling, Project, Project Management, Project Manager, QA,|
BI Analytic Project Manager needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Bothell, WA. This is an ongoing, multi-year contract position.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Data Analysis
- BI and Web Analytics
- Project Management
- E-Commerce Experience
- Basic Data Warehousing understanding
What You'll Be Doing:
- Translate business requirements, Wireframes and comps into a tracking design document that will be used by the application development teams
- Manage data projects that Develop & sustain eDM datamart that is heavily used to track various data including clickstream, order, fulfillment and subscriber metrics for ecommerce website Coordinate with the application development team, the QA/Test team, our own internal ETL and Business Objects teams, the clients and Analytic Manager in order to bring project to fruition
- Managing the metrics and reporting aspects release projects.
- Work with the business clients and IT to ensure that Business Requirements adequately reflect the reporting requirements.
- Estimate work efforts, hardware, software and license costs involved in projects
- Translate project business requirements into:
- Tracking design documents to be used by the application development team to implement the tagging requirements
- Document required etl to bring new data into the datamart
- Document Business Objects required to expose the new data in eDatamart using a Business Objects layer.
- Coordinate tagging efforts with application and QA teams
- Coordinate the project's technical efforts with the Analytics Platforms technical team
- Coordinate clickstream reporting efforts
- Perform quality analysis testing to validate project test data
- Develop basic project reporting for validation in eDM
- Coordinate WebTrends profile and reporting efforts for the project as necessary
- Coordinate final project quality analysis and notification
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Project management experience associated with business intelligence projects
- Data warehousing experience including functional requirements writing, data modeling, ETL practices and querying RDBMS using SQL.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in eCommerce reporting/analytics
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Clickstream experience
- Business Objects
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Candidates must be locally available to interview in person
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.