|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 31st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Austin, TX|
|Required Skills:||automation test developer Python Perl HTML bash scripts XML parsing Linux automation framework development C server storage OpenTestman WSMan SMCLP selenium validation test engineer|
Our direct client is looking for a Automation Test Developer.
Must Have Skills –
• Direct experience developing test automation software for testing Enterprise class software products.
• Direct experience with Python or Perl, HTML and writing bash scripts.
• Experience with writing XML code and parsing XML data.
• Test automation and automation framework development.
• Knowledge of software development and software test practices.
• Experience scripting in a LINUX environment.
Nice to Have Skills –
• Experience using Agile- Scrum development process.
• Experience developing software using C.
• Experience developing test automation using Selenium.
• Experience working with servers, systems management software, in a pre-OS environment.
• Automation using OpenTestman or automating the validation of WSMan profiles/SMCLP.
• Experience working with open source development (Sourceforge)
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
*Ability to work under date-driven schedules. *Proficient in reading and understanding technical data sheets. *Experience with server storage technology, including PCIe, SAS and RAID is a plus.