|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 1st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Indianapolis, IN|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $160,000|
|Required Skills:||Java, J2EE, Big Data, Scala, Hadoop, SQL, SQL, NoSQL|
Minimum Required Skills:
Java, J2EE, Big Data, Scala, Hadoop, SQL, SQL, NoSQL
Scala Software Engineer Needed for a New Development Team that is being built out for a rapidly growing and Nationally recognized Technology Firm headquartered in Indianapolis!
Currently in the midst of building out a next generation data analytics platform to manage and deliver ad services to publishers and Ad Agencies nationwide.
This is a publicly traded company that has been profitable year after year, has experienced consistent growth with upwards of 1,000 people now, continues to push its revenue higher and higher, is always diving into new technologies and is currently expanding its Technology team in a few different areas as new products are getting launched day after day.
What You Need for this Position
- Scala Development skills
- Skilled with more than one development language - Java, PHP, and/or Python development experience
- Experience in high-performance application development
- Multi-threading experience and ability to implement complex systems
- Familiar with Git
- Amazon Web Services
- Bachelor's Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the design and development of the next generation data analytics platform to manage and deliver ad services to publishers and Ad Agencies nationwide
- Design and implement web-based user interfaces to fulfill functional requirements and architectural goals
- Design and build server side components to be leveraged throughout the application framework
- Full life cycle development from inception to support and everything in between
- Interface with customers, gather requirements, coding and development, support and maintenance
- Lead and participate in project planning and goal setting meetings
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with a Nationally recognized, Publicly traded technology company with excellent reviews
- Be part of an awesome work culture and newly built software development team
- Work with cutting edge technology that's changing and evolving by the day
What's In It for You
- Work with cutting edge technology on a new, dynamic cutting edge web platform
- Be surrounded by ambitious, smart, driven people on a day to day basis
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits
- Bonus plan in place
- 20 days PTO
- On site day care
- Other perksSo, if you are a Scala Engineer and like what you see, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.