|Date Posted:||Friday, November 2nd, 2018|
|Job Location:||Edison, NJ|
|Pay Rate:||$60,000 - $90,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a PHP developer who has experience with Magento and LAMP stack, Please read on!
We are an aggressively growing e-commerce website who specializes in all things Costumes. We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and are in immediate need of a Full Stack web developer who has experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP or Java to join our team of developers. This person needs to have direct hands on experience with web services. eCommerce experience is preferred but not required. We are prepared to offer salary ranging from $80k- $100K+ DOE as well as full heath benefits, paid time off and 401K match plan.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Aggressively growing business.
2. Fun, enthusiastic culture and development team.
3. Opportunity to work with an up and coming E-commerce company.
What You Need for this Position
- 2 or more years of experience with full stack development (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP or Java/JSP)
- Magento experience is HIGHLY desired.
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Solid understanding of web services and API
What's In It for You
We are prepared to offer excellent compensations packages ranging from $80-$100K Depending on skill level and experience and comprehensive benefits package which includes paid time off, health / dental / vision insurance and 401k match.So, if you are a PHP developer who has experience with Magento and LAMP stack, Please apply today!!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.