|Date Posted:||Monday, November 5th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Radnor, PA|
|Pay Rate:||80000-85000 yearly|
|Required Skills:||Senior .Net Developer|
Kforce has a client seeking Senior .Net Developer in their Radnor, Pennsylvania (PA) location. This is a full stack Mid Level .Net Developer position. This Senior .Net Developer role is a salaried, full-time position with a competitive salary, annual bonus and benefits package at an organization named to one of Pennsylvania's "Best Places to Work."
Work is assigned according to Information Technology goals set by management, approved change requests, approved budgeted purchases requiring development, and daily tasks in support of all systems. Work instructions are provided, reviewed and approved by the System Development Manager, with a plan and priority assigned when the task is developed. Weekly meetings are conducted to review outstanding issues and to reassign/prioritize all tasks.
* Responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and support of enterprise business software initiatives
* Will provide development of new and existing system modules and enhancements
* Work through the entire software life cycle including database tables and stored procedures
* Accountable for the assessment and optimization of software design through review and analysis of user needs
* Conduct studies of IT projects which involve software development
* Verify required documentation, including both program and user documentation
* Possess a thorough understanding of the .Net Framework and related technologies
* Develop Windows clients, ASP.net applications, mobile applications, and web services, using Microsoft VB.NET, MVC, WPF, and C# within an application framework
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent related field
* 3-5 years experience in software engineering and 1 plus years software development with WPF, MVC, and other current technologies
* Hands on advanced understanding and development with VB.NET, ASP.Net, or C#
* Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, stored procedures, user-defined functions, database structures and ADO
* Proficient with one or more development methodologies, and development engineering process
* Knowledge of web server infrastructure (IIS)
* XML and web services experience
Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in the technology areas of functional and business management, systems applications development, enterprise data management and infrastructure for commercial and government organizations. Kforce has been matching job seekers and employers since 1962. We are committed to “Great People = Great Results” and offer exciting job opportunities across the United States. Kforce continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people! Learn more about Kforce technology jobs at http://www.kforce.com/JobSeekers/Technology.aspx.