|Date Posted:||Monday, November 5th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Provo, UT|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||C#, C++, CODEBASE DEVELOPMENT, LINUX, CODEBASE, DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM, NATIVE, KERNEL, THREAD, WPF, PYTHON, DRIVER, SOCKET, MVC, RHEL, REDHAT, CENTOS|
6 month Contract (potential extensions exist)
We are looking for a talented distributed systems' developer (C#/C++/C) to focus on CodeBase Development. (Linux or Microsoft)
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Familiarity with Windows .NET development, especially C#
- Distributed systems development
- Experience with scripting languages (bash, perl, python)
- Good problem-solving abilities to quickly determine issues and provide solutions
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work within the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision on well-defined, specific tasks.
Bonus Skills (Or areas you might be able to pick-up more exposure to while on the job!)
- C/C++ development experience on Linux
- Developing multi-process, multi-threaded applications
- Strong understanding of the Linux kernel and device drivers
- Linux system-level programming using sockets, IPC, and threads
- Experience with the installation and configuration of various Linux distributions
Duties/ Primary responsibilities include:
- Designs, develops and maintains high-quality code.
- Designs software solutions, following best practices and design patterns.
- Follows process and applies software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Uses professional concepts and follows company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems.
- Writes and/or reviews technical documentation covering system architecture and design for both internal - and customer use.
- Maintains customer focus and collaborates with team members, QA engineers, and support engineers to provide customer value.
- BS in Computer Science or related field