|Date Posted:||Tuesday, November 6th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Cambridge, MA|
|Pay Rate:||$110,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year|
|Required Skills:||Senior Level HTML/CSS Developer ready for Ruby on Rails|
Senior Level HTML/CSS Developer ready for Ruby on Rails in Cambridge, MA
A well-established Start-up Media company in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Senior Level HTML/CSS Developer ready for Ruby on Rails. The right candidate will be ahead of the game with advanced HTML, CSS and UX and be ready for Ruby on Rails Boot camp.
My client offers multiple products such as predictive modeling and high dimension optimization services. It offers social-local-mobile and dialog marketing services. The company operates websites, social network assets, email marketing platforms, and call center.
This client’s environment will be a very hyperactive working fun environment. They have had very high Year over Year growth. This is a pre IPO company with a forcasted This would be a great time to join.
Skills Require for this Job:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
• Extensive experience developing and maintaining heavily used web applications in Rails
• Knowledge of software engineering and computer science fundamentals
• Comfort traversing the whole stack: client-side through the persistence layer
• Experience with test driven development and a Rails and Ruby-based test framework: Rspec (preferred), Shoulda, or Cucumber
• Experience with version control software
• SQL skills are a plus
• Experience in an agile development environment a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort
• Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly
• Organizational ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities
• Natural collaborator and communicator with a sense of humor who prefers developing in a team environment
The ideal candidate:
• Has a deep knowledge of core web technologies
• Is experienced with server-side frameworks like Rails and Django
• Possesses the ability to work as part of a large, fast-moving team
• Can build A/B test driven UX
• Believes that a good UX which satisfies consumer and advertising requirements is possible likes to scope, design, and implement new functionality
• Has a strong sense of craftsmanship
• Strives to satisfy their own intellectual curiosity
Please apply to be considered.