|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 8th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Warren, NJ|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||SAP Basis Architect|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a SAP Basis Architect for our client in the Telecom domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Warren, NJ 07059
Role: SAP Basis Architect
Role Description: The SAP Basis Architect would need to have at least 10 years of experience.
- Installation, upgrades, patching, administration, system copies, performance tuning, and monitoring of SAP Merchandising for Retail EHP 6 / 7, SAP Business Warehouse 7.4 on HANA, Solution Manager 7.1, Process Orchestration 7.4.
- Provide Basis technical support to ABAP developers, functional team, DBA, Help desk support personnel, and other support groups to resolve system issues.
- Assists in the areas of issue troubleshooting and resolutions, maintenance, SAP security technologies and system architecture design.
- Administering system schedules including Backups, downtime, client copies, and upgrades.
- Prepare architectural design and specifications.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Requires 8-10 years retail experience with knowledge of SAP, including HANA, solution manager 7.1, BW/BI on HANA 7.4 and ECC.
- 10+ years of SAP Basis experience in administration, architecture, design and Implementation of SAP systems.
- Expert experience with SAP System Performance tuning, root cause analysis and resolution.
- Very good understanding of high availability, disaster recovery setup.
- Knowledge of system monitoring, performance tuning and troubleshooting on SAP NetWeaver ABAP and JAVA stacks.
- Hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: SAP, Workday, workflows, integration/EAI/ESB technologies, software development, APIs, database technologies, infrastructure, information security.
- Demonstrate expertise in process/application/data/infrastructure/security realms.
- 3+ years experience in SAP solutions for Retail.
- 3+ years experience managing multiple SAP environments, including Production.
- 2+ years esposure to BW and HANA environments.
Primary Skill Requirement:
- SAP Basis 7.4.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 10 years
Relocation: No, this position will not recover for relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.