|Date Posted:||Friday, November 9th, 2018|
|Job Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Agile, Analysis, Analyst, Biotechnology, Business Analyst, Development, E-commerce, Excel, HTTP, IBM, PowerPoint, Recruiter, Scrum, Specification|
Business Analyst needed for a Contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in St Louis, Missouri.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related degree.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience.
- Previous work experience with marketing and pricing systems
What You'll Be Doing:
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems.
- Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
- Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Understanding of IBM Blueworks , Microsoft Office products including Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to interface comfortably at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence others and drive toward consensus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to understand the opportunities, identify systems solutions, and define requirements for software development.
- MBA, MS or PhD in Computer Science, MIS/IS
- Knowledge of biotechnology or commercial agricultural
- Experience working in an Agile environment and as part of a scrum team.
- Understanding of relational databases and query tools.
- Experience creating and documenting detailed requirements, user stories/specification by example, business processes, fit/gap analysis, and business cases for IT software or systems.
What's In It For You?
- An excellent Contract long-Term opportunity with a Cutting Edge Technology Client in St. Louis, Missouri
Get Hired, Apply Now!
About Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company:
Are you a .NET mastermind, world class DBA, Java guru or SAP pro? Perfect, because Yoh wants to match your career aspirations with the job demands of today.
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.