|Date Posted:||Tuesday, November 13th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||Intermediate .Net Developer|
Role: Intermediate C#/.NET Developer
Position type: 6 month contract (potential to go perm)
Location: Vancouver, BC
Rate: Dependent on experience
Top 3 technical skills
• C# .NET development (.NET framework 3.0+)
• Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server (T-SQL) skills and experience (PL/SQL preferred)
• VBA programming (Excel programming)
Top 4 duties
• Business application development
• Object-oriented design & object-oriented analysis
• Modeling (process diagrams, activity diagrams, entity relationship diagrams)
• Requirements gathering/analyzing/interpreting and documentation
Why would someone want to work with this company?
Of the company’s 200+ employees about 80 are IT so it’s a great opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional. Very exciting, high-paced environment, dealing with different kinds of personalities. Lots of interesting, diverse projects.
If you or anyone you know may be a good fit for the role please forward an updated resume to Apply Now
Please note: While all interest is appreciated, only those who are qualified will be contacted (legal permission to work in Canada inclusive).