|Date Posted:||Tuesday, November 13th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Denver, CO|
|Required Skills:||Project Manager - Network/Telecom|
TEKsystems has an immediate Project Manager that can focus on the implementation and deployment of services/product, ideally in the IT Network or Telecom field.
-3+ years experience in project management
- Previous experience within the telecom field or IT network operations.
- Experience deploying/implementing hardware, network equipment or telecom equipment
-This will require close work with the Engineering, Network Operations, and Sales Engineering to ensure alignment around schedule and priority, obtain commitment for resource support and manage schedule and other deployment risks.
-Be able to weigh out importance of competing deployment schedules with resources, particularly with training.
- Must be able to conduct operational reviews , creating an action plan to resolve recurring, prevalent issues.
- Help build a deployment communication plan with the business services deployment lead
- Support clients deployment leads to resolve issues involving National Teams
- Set up post deployment reviews and provide feedback to business owners, product owners, and other national stakeholders as part of best practices formulation
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.