|Date Posted:||Tuesday, November 13th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Melville, NY|
|Required Skills:||Agile, Algorithms, Apache, Application Servers, Database, Developer, Development, Genetic, J2EE, Java, Linux, Management, Modeling, Networking, Object Oriented Programming, OOD, Programming, Protocols, Security, SOAP, SQL, Testing, WSDL, XML|
The primary purpose of this role is to be part of a team responsible for the hands-on design and coding of a clinical informatics platform.
The position is responsible for business process management aspects of clinical workflow protocols as well as process modeling within the healthcare enterprise. The candidate must be able to adapt quickly to different web software, protocols, solutions, interfaces, networking and techniques. He/she will interface with third party clinical teams and review standards in order to contribute to ground-breaking software designs and products. The right candidate will stay informed with the latest developments and standards in web, cloud and medical informatics.
Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering
• 5+ years JBoss hands-on coding experience with Drools and jBPM APIs
• 5 + years Java/J2EE development experience using OOD principles
• Understanding of BPMN2.0
• Operating system skills such as Linux commands and utilities and Linux integration
• In-depth knowledge of server-side development using different application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WSO2
• Experience with ESB a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of networking protocols, WEB services (SOAP, WSDL), Security protocols
• Experience with RESTful web services using JSON, XML
• Relational database (SQL) programming experience with knowledge of database management systems and database interface development.
• Solid grasp of algorithms, data structures, memory management, object oriented programming, concurrent programming, and design patterns
• Commitment to quality through test driven development, unit testing, regression testing, and peer code reviews
Experience with agile development processes including continuous integration
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.