|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 15th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Bellevue, WA|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, Data Analysis, Database, Development, Excel, Genetic, Informatica, J2EE, Java, JSP, Lifecycle, Manager, Oracle, Outlook, PL/SQL, Scripts, SDLC, Shell Scripting, SOAP, SQL, Unix, WebSphere, XML|
Troubleshoot issues related to application performance, issues with connectivity/latency/functionality of interfaces to internal and external IT systems and functional issues end-user within a large Enterprise-level web application. Perform investigative root cause analyses, and provide recommendations for resolving the issues. End to end ownership of cross-team implementation of these solutions, through code and/or configuration changes, while addressing customer experience considerations.
Other duties include on-call rotation for production outage response coverage; analysis of customer feedback; system health monitoring; and other tasks to support customer experience.
Operational support and/or Design/coding using:
• Java and J2EE applications with, Java, JMS, JSP, SOAP, XML, RestFUL, Hibernate, Spring
• Development tools such as Eclipse, RAD or RSA
• XML parsing methodologies
• WebLogic Application Server or equivalent, such as Websphere
Hands on experience with:
• Oracle databases (versions 9i/10g/11g)
• Logical and physical database design
• SQL: ability to read and write complex SQL queries
• PL/SQL: extensive working experience with PL/SQL procedures.
• UNIX shell scripting – ability to read and write scripts
• Writing and developing technical documentation, desired
• Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Data analysis and maintenance, desired
• Current work and experience with Informatica v 8.6 or greater, desired
- Identifies issues, resolves issues, and communicates status of assigned projects/issues to users and manager
- Plan, arrange and conduct meetings, work sessions and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent resolution work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science or Business Administration
- 4 plus years of related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook
Self starter, works well with others, excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.