|Date Posted:||Friday, November 16th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Hillsboro, OR|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, Architecture, DOS, Embedded, Ethernet, Genetic, LAN, Linux, PC, Performance Testing, Perl, PowerShell, Programming, Protocol, Python, System Architecture, Technician, Testing, Validation, VMware, Windows, Windows 7|
Set up and configure Desktop, Mobile and Server platforms & Ethernet devices. Install drivers and software for 10/100/1000MB, 10GB and 40GB wired Ethernet controllers, network interface cards, and network devices for functional evaluation/validation and/or customer reported issue reproduction. Communicate and interact with group/product managers, developers, marketing, and other evaluation engineers and technicians. Run prescribed test procedures, accurately document work performed, and submit timely reports.
- Windows 7+ and Windows 2008 Server+, Linux (SLES and/or RHEL), and VMWare ESX Operating System experience including all aspects of setup, config, and network troubleshooting
- Proven experience building and configuring 1Gigabit and 10Gigabit LAN environments
- Basic understanding of PC system architecture including both client and server platforms
Strong work ethic and team orientation
- Experience managing and configuring Layer2 and 3 Ethernet Devices
- Proven technical troubleshooting and problem-solving experience with a passion for learning technologies
- 3-5 years applicable experience
- Experience with Ethernet sniffers and/or protocol analysis
- Experience with blade server and chassis managed compute environments
- Test automation/scripting, C/C++ programming, Perl, python, Windows PowerShell
- Network Performance testing
- Chariot, Smartbits, IXIA
- Experience with DOS, uEFI, and Embedded OSes
- Knowledge of IPMI, vPro out of band manageability technologies
- Experience or knowledge with NAS, iSCSI, FCoE technologies
- Experience or knowledge of High Availability computing technologies and RDMA
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.