|Date Posted:||Friday, November 16th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Bellevue, WA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Software Architect Job|
Software Architect Job
Software Architect needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Bellevue WA.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Knowledge and background in Software Architecture
- Project Management
- Experience with Android or IOS development preferred.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Analyze complex customer requirements and propose technical and competence developments solutions in new areas and domains, within the framework of Core 3 team activities, required to enhance customer's competitive position.
- Specify and design a technical and/or competence developing solution in co-operation with the customer. The solution often leads to further development and improvement of customers' organization and processes.
- Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution. Is able to work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- Provide the specified customized solutions, covering several domains and layers in the customer network. Products that are new are often included in the customer solution.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes and guidelines within the customer organization or internally. Also acts as a leader/mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
- When applicable participate as a member of Core 3 team with specialist knowledge within the subject area (solutions) so that technical aspects related to are taken into account.
- Drive Add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Pertinent Experience - Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in a Software or Telecommunications environment.
- Experience working with external customers.
- Innovative thinker / problem solver.
- Consultative mind set, win-win approach, able to develop partnerships.
- Business acumen, understanding the technical complexities that drive the business.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Expert in the field of end to end software engineering process.
- Expert understanding of software delivery methodologies Agile, scrum and SDLC.
- Strong systems and software engineering principles.
- Strong knowledge of programming in Java, J2EE, and C/C++.
- Knowledge of Web Services technologies such as JSP, CORBA, SOA, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Korn and Python.
- Has good knowledge of Unix (Sun/Linux/RedHat), Databases (Oracle, MySQL), TCP/IP, Basic Networking, OAM, and Provisioning
- Strong knowledge of developing software for UNIX (Solaris)/Linux.
- Strong knowledge of using tools related to software development such as Git, SVN, Clearcase, Eclipse, automated testing tools, etc.
- Desirable experience in Android and/or IOS development Must understand end-to-end solutions.
- Understanding of Multi-threading, distributed systems and RTOS.
- Strong knowledge and experience analyzing, designing, and implementing concurrent, distributed, scalable, real time and highly available systems, that are maintainable and cost conscious.
- Expertise in architecting and implementing scalable, distributed and highly available database systems (ex. Oracle, SQL)
- Highly Developed Knowledge DRM, and webservice development and the associated interfaces and functionality. e.g. Application Servers (Weblogic, JBOSS, OCSG), WEB-technology, WEB services, Soap/XML REST, ParlayX, SMPP, MM7, MLP, etc-
What's In It For You?
- Chance to work in a high-impact, highly technical and lead role for one of the top telecom companies in the world.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.