|Date Posted:||Monday, November 19th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Little Rock, AR|
Data analyst / SQL Developer / Tableau
Position for ambitious self-starter with extensive background in Business Intelligence or Data warehouse data analysis and strong sense of intellectual curiosity to understand and solve business problems.
Extensive experience in database and SQL skills such as analyzing and improving table performance Analysis and tuning SQL queries. Has strong skillset in creating reports and performing business analysis in Tableau and Excel.
Strong communication skills to communicate analysis, findings and insights.
Database requirements :
- Candidate needs to have 5+ years of proficiency in creating complex SQL and ETL in variety of databases in priority order: Teradata, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Proficient in PL/SQL programming - Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, SQL tuning, and creation of Objects - Tables, Views, Materialized Views Triggers, Sequences, Synonyms, etc.
- Extensive experience in developing UNIX Shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL (Coding Procedures, Functions, Database Packages and Triggers).
- Scheduled complex cron jobs on UNIX platform using crontab format
- Teradata certification a plus
Reporting requirements :
- Candidate needs to be familiar with reporting and analysis tools especially Tableau, Excel. SQL reporting services a plus.
- Ability to leverage best practices for dashboards and data visualizations
- Ability to identify and resolve performance issues
- Knowledge of Tableau metadata and ability to create and maintain data dictionaries
- Tableau certification is a plus
Supporting the Dashboard:
- Supporting all maintenance activities related to the dashboard on a weekly basis to keep the dashboard current.
- At least B.Sc. in computer science, preferable Masters
About Randstad Technologies:
At Randstad Technologies, we are experts delivering IT talent and solutions that shape the world of work and drive candidate’s growth. We place a priority on building long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients so that we’re able to identify the best connections- matches that would help you showcase your skills and become part of an organization’s success. Our full-service approach, experienced account executives and extensive knowledge of the technology marketplace – backed by a more than 25-year history – allow us to quickly meet the needs of our clients and candidates.