|Date Posted:||Wednesday, November 21st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Tigard, OR|
|Required Skills:||Java Developer (Jclarity experience) - Secret Clearance Job|
Java Developer (Jclarity experience) - Secret Clearance Job
Java Developer needed for a long term contract opportunity with Yoh's Federal client located in Tigard, Oregon.
Possession of or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required as a condition for employment.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Project- Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) retirement benefits and management project
- Systems Developer needs to have strong experience and knowledge in retirement systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsibilities include develop technical designs, specifications and coding that solves the business requirements.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Experienced in developing applications using JAVA/J2EE programming language
- Logging services such as Log4J
- Experience with at least one of the following web application servers: IBM WebSphere (preferred) or Oracle Weblogic or Apache JBoss
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of jClarity benefit payments and batch processing modules is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Jclarity
- IBM WebSphere (preferred)
We are hiring. Apply now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.