|Date Posted:||Wednesday, November 28th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Norristown, PA|
|Required Skills:||Senior Java Developer Application Developer Job|
Senior Java Developer Application Developer Job
Senior Applications Developer needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Norristown PA.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- J2EE 1.4, Java EE 6
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide architectural and design support/direction for Java development teams
- Role centered around JSF and *Faces software development, so more front-end, less XML messaging.
- Help develop a base framework which can be leveraged by other Java developers as libraries
- Help develop the style sheets for the same look and feel based on the direction provided by creative services team
- Leverage expertise in enterprise JSF patterns with SOA-based ESBs to develop or extend legacy system integration with the PJM SOA Architecture
- Help develop the application architecture governance process
- Ensure that the team follows the development standards, guidelines, and development methodology as specified in the development and testing approach - provide input into development and testing to ensure a quality product.
- Participate in or guide code reviews
- Support the operation of a continuous integration environment, including development of automated test cases (unit and functional), build and release management support, and defect correction support
- Perform Java development activities as part of a scrum team
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's or more advanced degree
- Five (5) years or more experience as a Java developer in a technical organization writing software applications
- Familiarity with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time while still meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility to change priorities as needed
- A general understanding of electricity markets
- Excellent customer support including good communication, written and verbal skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to debug and maintain complex systems, particularly those created by other developers with minimal available documentation
- Agile SCRUM exposure
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.