|Date Posted:||Wednesday, December 12th, 2018|
|Job Location:||San Mateo, CA|
|Required Skills:||Senior Database Administrator Job|
Senior Database Administrator Job
Postgres SQL DBA or Architect needed for a Short term Contract job opportunity with Yoh's client located in San Mateo, CA .
Top Skills You Should Possess
- Senior Postgres SQL
- Database tuning
What You'll Be Doing:
- The postgres SQL DBA will advise on best ways to tune our Database.
- Set the correct parameter values, partition large tables (hundreds of millions of records), etc.
- Experience with postgre SQL in Amazon RDS would be a plus.
- Work can be done on a part time basis, but must be onsite.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Five (5+) years of PostgreSQL experience
- Previous experience with tuning, setting parameter values, partitioning large tables
- Experience with tables
- Experience with over 300 million rows of records
- Knowledge of other DB systems is not as important as having really in-depth postgresql knowledge and experience.
- Amazon RDS is a plus
What's In It For You?
- Short term project, can work part time. Must be onsite.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.