|Date Posted:||Wednesday, December 12th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Milwaukee, WI|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Required Skills:||Low Level C Drivers, Socket & lower level programming, Micro C/OS, USB, Microchip PIC, microcontroller programming (TI MSP430), MPLAB X|
Minimum Required Skills:
Low Level C Drivers, Socket & lower level programming, Micro C/OS, USB, Microchip PIC, microcontroller programming (TI MSP430), MPLAB X
Based near Waukegan IL, we are a well known and industry leader in developing electronic parts and custom hardware solutions to Fortune 100 companies. We have a brand new position that has just opened for a Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer to join our team on a FT/Permanent basis to support our award winning range of products. We are looking for strong skills in Embedded Development, and specifically Low Level C Driver experience. If you are an expert in these areas, please apply immediately for an interview!
**Must be able to relocate or work near Waukegan, IL**
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- High profile position within our organization
- Excellent room for growth
- Great benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for the entire product development life-cycle from feature definition to customer deployment.
- Assist QA with the development and execution of test plans.
- Fulfill requests on several concurrent projects on tight schedules.
- Be a part of customer meetings.
What You Need for this Position
- Must be able to relocate or commute near Waukegan, IL
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related experience.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle, processes and procedures.
- Proven proficiency in the C programming language and multiple development tools.
- Experience developing well-structured applications in C for a variety of microprocessors, such as: Microchip PIC (8-32 bit), MPLAB X or TI MSP430.
- Micro C/OS and PIC 32 is a plus.
- Experience with real-time operating systems and embedded device networks such as USB, CAN, Ethernet and Modbus is a plus.
What's In It for You
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include an strong base salary ($110,000 - $125,000), full benefits, a great and fun working environment, and other cool perks! Interviews are occurring early next week, so apply now if you are interested Interviews are occurring early next week, so please apply soon. You can also email me your resume in a word document to "Apply Now."
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking "Apply Now" with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.