|Date Posted:||Thursday, December 13th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
|Required Skills:||.Net, ASP, ASP.NET, Configuration Management, Database, Developer, Development, Hadoop, HTTP, Management, Security, SQL, SQL Server, Testing|
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Mid-Level .NET and SQL Developer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC. In anticipation of upcoming projects and expansion that is the result of the quality and efforts of the NGIS Team, this is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic environment, a chance to be heard and to make an impact.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, test, maintain and document data ingest applications
* Provide quality products that meet code standards
* Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
* Document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
* Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 7 years of relevant IT experience. An advanced degree may be substituted for education.
* Minimum of 3 years of development experience with:- SQL queries, stored procedures and maintaining database schemas- C#- WCF Services- ASP.NET
* Minimum of 2 years of experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
* Working knowledge of entity data model
* Knowledgeable in configuration management processes using TFS
* Working knowledge of software testing
* Experience developing technical documentation
* Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation (US Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status required) Preferred Qualifications:
* 5 years of development experience with:- SQL queries, stored procedures and maintaining database schemas- C#- WCF Services- ASP.NET
* Financial industry experience
* GreenPlum experience
* Hadoop experience
* SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)* Working knowledge of: SQL 2012/2014, NET 4+, Entity Framework 5+
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman. CIVILED
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Position of Public Trust