|Date Posted:||Friday, December 14th, 2018|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$120,000 - $175,000|
|Required Skills:||Go, Python, MongoDB, NoSQL, Git, Startup Experience, Objective-C, iOS|
Minimum Required Skills:
Go, Python, MongoDB, NoSQL, Git, Startup Experience, Objective-C, iOS
Based in New York City, we are an innovative mobile app company. We are creating an open ecosystem for mobile messaging content. Due to a recent round of funding and high demand for our product, we are currently seeking a hands on CTO. We have been featured in over 50 high volume web/press sites including Pitchfork, Venturebeat, and several celebrity social media accounts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage a team of developers to create, maintain and optimize our backend, mobile, and web apps
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
What You Need for this Position
- Expert level software development experience
- Database-driven web site development experience
- Go or Python experience
- MongoDB and NoSQL experience
- Git experience
- Willingness to learn from others and share your knowledge
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work in a faced-paced environment
- Objective-C / iOS (preferred)
- RoR is a +
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Significant equity
So, if you are a hands on CTO or Lead Engineer who has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to make the jump to CTO, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.