|Date Posted:||Thursday, December 20th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC|
|Pay Rate:||$70,000 - $85,000|
|Required Skills:||Java, Business Intelligence, Web Services, Object-Oriented Design, Relational Databases, multi-threading, C++, OOD, Data Warehousing|
Minimum Required Skills:
Java, Business Intelligence, Web Services, Object-Oriented Design, Relational Databases, multi-threading, C++
Located in beautiful Vancouver, we are an established tech company that provides unmatched solutions for data access solutions. We work directly with industry giants to create unparalleled products. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our team full-time. We offer an established, fast growing, fun, flexible, and cutting edge environment. So if you are looking for an exciting development position where you have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the products and services we offer, then read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Build industry leading data technology being used by millions of users daily
2. Work with a talented and fun team that knows how to work hard, play hard while still providing a great work-life balance
3. Great compensation and opportunities for growth and advancement
What You Will Be Doing
- Full cycle software development for data access software solutions
- Working with a team of developers and managers including developers from the biggest names in the industry
- Learning new skills and technology and bringing innovative solutions to the team
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence
- Object-oriented programming
- Relational Database design
- Experience with C++ is preferred
What's In It for You
- Great compensation package and benefits
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunities for learning and advancement
- other cool perks
So, if you are a Java Developer with experience, please apply today!
Please apply directly to by clicking "Apply Now" with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.