|Date Posted:||Tuesday, January 8th, 2019|
|Job Location:||Vancouver, WA|
|Required Skills:||Software Quality Assurance Specialist|
Software Quality Assurance Specialist: Direct hire job opening in Vancouver, WA.
Are you Software Quality Assurance Specialist with experience testing enterprise-level applications? Do you have expertise with SQL and troubleshooting software use patterns? If so, read on! One of our health industry clients is seeking to hire a talented SQA Specialist. This job is located in the Vancouver, WA area, and is a direct hire opening. They have been in business for several decades, and provide a more casual attire and cultural environment. Additionally, they have received many awards recognizing the excellent work environment that they offer.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
• Develop a complete understanding of internal business systems
• Work with Business Systems Analysts to determine information system needs and requirements
• Design, develop and execute test plans
• Report testing results
• Leverage test automation tools to build effective automated regression testing suites
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred
• Four or more years of software quality assurance experience
• Three or more years of integration testing experience
• Expertise with SQL
• Selenium automated test script experience preferred
This Software Quality Assurance Specialist job will only be available until the position is filled. Do not hesitate, as our client is looking to fill this position quickly when the right fit is found! If you are looking for a driven, dynamic team to join, and this sounds like it could be the fit that you are looking for, then please submit your resume for this opening as soon as possible in order to be considered.